CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 7, 2012

Spring Cleaning - Decluttering

In my last post which you can read here, I mentioned that I wouldn't do any decluttering during my spring cleaning, as I knew I wouldn't finish what I set out to do...

Well I couldn't do it... I ended up decluttering :)

I got rid of (or put things aside for garage sale and returning to rightful owner) 50 items yesterday.

Rubbish and Recycling
  • 1 x (empty) box from Missy's room
  • 1 x lolly bag from Missy's room
  • 1 x lonely Dora domino from Missy's room (the rest were lost long ago)
  • 2 x catalogues from kitchen
  • 2 x wrapping paper from main bedroom
  • 1 x lolly box
  • 1 x bear shaped eraser (It's been around since I was a kid)
Donate

  • 1 x toy turtle with hammer
  • 3 x handheld games
  • 1 x jumper
  • 1 x jacket
  • 3 shirts
  • 5 x singlets (day wear)
  • 1 x baby jacket
  • 1 x toy dog carrier
  • 1 x purple toy
  • 1 x tiger toy
  • 1 x toy guitar
  • 1 x kids toy cup (again the rest were lost long ago)
Garage Sale

  • 1 x 2 pc PJ set
  • 3 x sz 0 tops
  • 2 x glass serving trays
  • 1 x glass bowl
  • 2 x glass candle holders
  • 2 x small glass jugs
  • 1 x glass measuring cup
  • 1 x glass thing.. I have no idea what it is
  • 3 x nappy covers
  • 2 x 2pk newborn nappies
Returning
  • 2 x reusable nappies to cousin

I was going to donate it all, but seeing as though my mum is having a garage sale in a few weeks, and I need to raise funds for our possible move, I thought I may as well try and sell some things.


No comments:

Post a Comment