CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 15, 2012

I'm lost..

I don't know what to do with myself... the husband is out dirtbike riding with his mates, Miss 5 and Mr almost 4 are out with the in laws, Mr 2.5 and bubs are in bed...

I'm not used to having so much time on my hands..

The only time I get to sit down without interruptions is when they're in bed, and even then I've got one kid or another coming out with what ever excuse they can think of at that point in time.

So needless to say,

I'm loving it :)

But I am lost lol..

So, I'm ignoring the housework, and I'm going to sit down and rest.... ahhhh peace and quiet.. I'd almost forgotten what that was :D

Now if only I was here, that would really make my day :)


2 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely!
    Absolutely you should ditch the housework! It's not very often that we mum's get a chance to relax, so you should do it when you can!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey :) I relaxed and I loved it. The day was made even better by not having to cook dinner, we had dinner at my mums :)

      Delete