CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Family Outing - The Zoo

On Sunday, My husband was putting his dirtbike on the trailer. He was going for a ride to test it out after fixing it up. Our daughter got really upset and didn't want him to go because she wanted "her family of 6" to be together. This broke my heart. We've been focusing so much on other things recently, and this really showed with what she said. 

I didn't want to ask Hubby not to go as he's been so eager to go riding, but the bike has been out of action for months and he's been rebuilding it. So I suggested a family day out. Forget school, forget work, just focus on the family.


Here's our day :)


Missy and Mr almost 4 cracking up over I don't know what :)


Mr almost 4's favourite part of the day.

It climbed onto the log, toppled off and rolled onto its back, and he thought it was hilarious :)



Mummy's favourite part of the day :)


Mr 2.5's favourite part of the day :)

Well, the fountain and a random bird that kept on finding us but I didn't get a pic of it :)


Missy's absolute FAVOURITE part of the day :)
She loves ponies say no more.


Hubby's best friend :)

It wouldn't leave us alone so he had to keep shooing it away lol

Mr 2.5 telling it to go away :)

It stole his lunch lol

(this wasn't Mr 2.5's random bird)


Bubby :)


We had a great day and can't wait to do it again.

Missy has requested pony rides next.

:)


Linking up to Jess at Diary of a SAHM for IBOT :)

15 comments:

  1. Great photos - looks like you have a fantastic day :D

    #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my life every Thurs and Friday. I'm lucky to work at a zoo. Such a beautiful place to work, surrounded by wildlife everyday. I'm bad though because I work at one, I don't take my family as often as I should!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I'd love to work at a zoo :) Problem is, I'd want to take them all home :)

      We haven't taken the kids to the zoo in so long. It was definitely long over due.

      Delete
  3. My kids are so scared f peacocks or any big birds coming at them, your 2.5 is very brave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has absolutely no fear, that's what scares me lol. I was scared of big birds as a kid too

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous Photos, thanks for sharing them. I love taking my girls to the zoo. It's always a great day out. Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you all had a fabulous day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did :) The kids had a blast and didn't want to come home :)

      Delete
  6. Love the zoo... Think I still get so much more out of the zoo then my 2.5 year old at the moment, but that's fine with me! Looks likea great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I get more out of the zoo then my 2.5 y/o too, I think they don't care much at that age.. he just likes to chase animals more than enjoy them. The older ones really enjoyed themselves though :)

      Delete
  7. Good on you for putting everything aside and investing in your family. Sometimes it's so hard to do, especially when there are lots of you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad you were able to save the day. When your kids tends to get really upset that you're doing something else instead of spending family time together, you really need to consider what your priorities are.

    ReplyDelete