CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

21 Day Challenge - Day 1 Junk Drawer

I'm Following A Bowl Full of Lemon's 21 Day Challenge. There's a new challenge each day for 21 days.

Day 1 is the junk drawer. Here's my before pic:


Wow! I couldn't believe the junk that was in this drawer... actually, yes i can... I've got a few drawers like that...

                                       

I made a few piles.
  • Rubbish
  • Recycle
  • To be filed
  • To be put away
I started with the cards. I keep all cards which I stick into a little scrap book. I have a bit to catch up on, so at the moment, they're in a box til I get the time to catch up.

Rubbish -  in the bin

Recycling - In recycle bin

To be filed - was filed

To be put away - was put away. Apart from my daughters naming day photo frame which I've yet to get engraved.

And I'm left with this much nicer sight :)

2 comments: