CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Coming Back from Crazyness - Kitchen and Boys Bedroom

Last week I posted pictures about my boys disaster zone AKA their bedroom. I got a chance to go through it on Friday while Miss 4 and Mr 2 were at school. Here's the end result :)







I've still got to go through the stuff on top of the wardrobes. Most of it is Miss 4's from when she shared the room with Mr 2. I'm so happy with the end result. I'ts such an airy room, I just wish they'd keep it like that.. :)

As you know my husband and kids caught a cold and our bub had a pretty rough night with it Saturday night. Poor little man. He's on the mend now which is great :)

Here's the Disaster zone AKA Kitchen Sunday morning:





After a bit of TLC:



Ahh much better :)

And my dirty washing dumping area (usually we have the basket there to put dirty stuff in through out the day but not yesterday)

From this:

To this:


No comments:

Post a Comment