CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

21 Day Challenge - Day 11, The freezer

I love this one, it was so quick. If only I realised a lot sooner just how quick most things are, I wouldn't have put them off for so long... hmm nah I probably still would have, lol.


I actually did this one the other day when I had a spare 5er...it doesn't look like that now, as I've since been shopping, and as we're trying out a fortnightly or maybe even monthly shop, if we can stretch it that far, our freezer is chockers :)

Here's the before pics:



Everything was pulled out and gone through. I gave the whole thing a good clean and put everything back in nicely.



Here's what it looked like afterwards.


I'll show a pic of what it looks like now :D



hehehe :D


We'll have to turn the freezer on in the garage soon, as we've just purchased a 1/4 cow... 36kg of meat.... Hubby's in heaven lol

No comments:

Post a Comment