CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

A woe is me moment


I'm been feeling a little over it all recently, there's so much going on at the moment I'm finding it hard to stay on top of things. I don't know if it's just me, or if it's the pregnancy hormones, or if I have too much on my plate, or all those things.

We took a family trip to the Dr yesterday, all but my husband needed to see the Dr. The kids cold has worsened yet again, but luckily Mr 1 was able to finally get his shots. I've been having this annoying sinus thing which blocks up my ear if I'm not on meds, but I can't afford to constantly buy meds as well as pregnancy vitamins and of course kids medicine (which is number one priority). So, I've been getting these headaches which won't go away and have been driving me insane.

Mr 2.5 has to see a Pediatric Surgeon, so knowing he might have to have surgery has really upset me, I was really hoping it wouldn't have to come down to this but it looks like it has.

I've got a thyroid issue caused from the pregnancy which has caused me to have palpitations and get dizzy spells if I'm keeping busy, so as a mum of 3 kids, when am I not busy.

I'm trying to gain some control over my house, I know that kids will be kids, and that doesn't bother me, but it seems like every time I try to clean/declutter etc things happen which prevent me from keeping up with it all and I'm pushed back to square one. I've been trying to follow the 21 Day Challenge, but I cannot seem to keep up with it. My kids are not school age yet, so it's so hard to do the toy organising challenge, and any other one I start I can never get finished... I'm gonna do this as I can, I feel as though I owe it to you, my readers, to hurry up and finish the challenge, because that's what I signed up for, but I guess I gotta remember that there's more important things going on at the moment.

I am worried about how we're gonna pay for his surgery if he does require it, we're only just making ends meet as it is. But hubby has decided to try and sell the second car, that will definitely help out.

Everythings due in the past couple and next few months - from Feb 2x rego, new tyres, rates, house and contents ins., 2x car ins... not to mention the fixed rate on the home loan is about to expire so that's something else we gotta worry about..

I'm really wanting to hire a cleaner for a couple of hours per week just to help get on top of things, or put the kids in pre school an extra day per week so I can catch up on some things, or order take away or lite and easy so meals are pre cooked, just so there's one less thing I don't have to worry about... but they all require money and that is one thing we do not have at the moment... Things are tough at the moment. but we are getting by, all bills are getting paid, we're surprisingly able to save for rego/insurance etc, but we don't have room for extra day care, or cleaners.

I have booked a 3d ultrasound as I received a $200 gift voucher from my old employer for my 5 yr service, and hubby has ordered me to spend it on my self, and seeing as though I've been told baby is a girl and then got told he's a boy, I really want to double check...plus I wanna see him/her again, and I can't wait. It's given me something really positive to look forward to and I feel so much better already :)

I'm so sorry for my woe is me moment, I really needed to get that out lol :)

If anyone has any advice or tips they'd like to share with me, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Never mind Tubbah, we all have days/weeks like those and don't forget your hormones have a lot to answer for.
    Take some time out to relax(ha ha)and enjoy your ultrasound. I can't wait to have my next one on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your ultrasound Peta, hope all goes well :)
    lol I surprisingly managed to get a nap in today while the boys slept. It was good :)

    ReplyDelete