CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

There's always something to pay

Why is it, that when you save a bit of money, or receive a bit of money, some how something pop's up that takes the joy and the money away...Whether the fridge dies, or an unexpectedly high bill comes in or something of the like...

Today, I received a letter from my solicitor with a cheque for the sum of $261.45, for reimbursement of medical expenses. With another cheque to come covering more medical costs. Yippee, I was over the moon... Until I opened my next letter which was for Rego renewal on our Klugar - $446...Argghh!!! $100 extra then we budgeted for, but luckily the cheque came when it did or else we'd be in trouble lol..

Hopefully the next cheque can come in time to pay the green slip of $680 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment