CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

To Do List

I write many to do lists, but never seem to finish them, or even sometimes, start them. So I'm posting it on here to keep myself accountable. Hopefully I'll be able to mark some things off, and of course (unfortunately for me) add some more :)
Ok here goes:
  • Cancel Mastercard
  • Lower limit on Husband's mastercard
  • Take boys to Drs. Next week, been waiting for them to get over cold as they need their shots.
  • Catch up on and blog about 21 Day Challenge (caught up on chest of drawers)
  • Wash chair covers drying on the rack
  • Clean oven done
  • Clean shower   done
  • Wash main bed sheets and curtains done
  • Vac floors
  • Mop floors
  • Take Donations to Op Shop
  • Find more stuff to take to Op Shop  done
  • Make a decision whether or not to keep the 2nd car keeping
  • Look for cheaper CTP green slip done
  • Tidy on top of kitchen cupboards done
  • Do some baking -not doing yet as kids have more then enough fruit to last the week
  • Cut up melons done
  • Sort through boys cupboards currently doing
  • Return work clothes to employer done
  • Pick up Gift card from employer done
  • Booked ultrasound Booked for Monday morning
I'm hoping to get as much as I can done this week, as we won't be having our usual play date with my besty and her little boy, as they're visiting family for a few days. I know it's only a day extra, but it's amazing what and how much can be done in a day :) Also next week we'll be crazy preparing for the garage sale, so won't have much time to do anything else. Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment