CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Miss 4's Bomb site AKA her bedroom

They say a picture's worth 1000 words...

So I'll show you these pictures...








Now, as you know, I've been trying to gain some control over my house... and with this room, I thought I had achieved that... It was freshly painted, gone through, organised you name it I did it...

So when I saw that, I was not at all impressed (I was already a bit stressed, cause Mr 2 has to see a pediatric surgeon, so I'm a little worried with that, plus I had the worst headache).

I was not in the mood to clean but I figured since the mess was adding to my mood, I'd do something about it...

So I put away all clothing, clean ones in their rightful homes and dirty ones in the dirty wash pile. Opened the curtain, and made the bed....

Ohh and somewhere along the way I gained some strange little beings :)


Definitely looks a lot better with the bed made, clothes gone, strange beings gone and bigger junk cleared



Then it was rest time.
I had a nice hot milo and the kiddies had hot choccie milk and rock cakes


And here's the end result :)

Ahhh if only it stays like that :) :)






I've still got to replace that ripped pic and put up her wall pics, but as long as its clean I'm happy :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I could take very similar pictures of our place (the first lot of pictures, that is)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeh we have a couple of rooms like that... unfortunately lol :)

    ReplyDelete