CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kreativ Blogger award


Thanks to the lovely Sam at I Love Organising for making me a recipient of such a lovely award.
 I'm truly honoured :)

As per the conditions of the award, I will now tell you 10 things about myself.

  1. I would love to go to Tahiti. We really wanted to go for our Honey Moon, but couldn't afford it.
  2. We are aiming to pay off our home loan by the time our daughter is 14, so 9.5 years.
  3. I cannot sew to save my life and would love to learn
  4. I can play drums
  5. My first car was a Ford Laser
  6. I miss my Commodore
  7. It took over a year to fall pregnant with our first.
  8. I love spinach and want to grow some in my vege patch
  9. I had a Bunnings (hardware store) sausage sizzle for lunch :)
  10. We are, as off last night, 100% credit card debt free (will post about later on) YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)
  11.  
 
The Blogs in which I am passing the lovely award onto are as follows:



These are all great Blogs and definitely worth following. :)










5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award!! so awesome about you being debt free!!! I cant wait till I can scream that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the award Tubbah and congrats on the credit cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic news on the credit cards there is nothing better than seeing a $0 balance!!!

    Can't wait to read about it.

    Thanks for the award aswell!

    Cheers

    Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award, I am honoured.

    ReplyDelete